Start engine problem

Hi guys,

I see that animation bug with engine fans.
When i start engine 1 or 2, other engine fan is starting turn also? Every new update makes me miss previous version. Every new update brings new problems :(

Faith

Hi,

I also have this problem (noticed only on IAE version, which I fly the most). When I start engine 2 (which I always start first), the engine 1 suddenly spools up to about 9% and slowly goes down to 0% until spooling up back to about 9%.
This issue didn't occur on SP2.

Edit: (Here's an example)

As you can see, engine 1 master switch is off, but N1 of engine 1 is 7.7% and reducing (then suddenly going back to around 9%)

post-112434-0-52805000-1430590438_thumb.

• Aerosoft

Hi guys,

I see that animation bug with engine fans.

When i start engine 1 or 2, other engine fan is starting turn also? Every new update makes me miss previous version. Every new update brings new problems :(

Faith

Are you sure it is not just wind that turns the blades?

And of course updates are always optional.

Hello

I have the same problem with the IAE engines and i can confirm that it is not the wind causing the problem.

When i turn the engine mode selector to ignition with both the engine master switches being set to OFF. Both the engines goes to 9% then down to 0% and back up to 9% repeatedly (SEE PICTURE 1), and this keeps occuring until i start the engines. The second engine to be started keeps going from 0% to 9% during the first engines start sequence and continues to do so after it is started (SEE PICTURE 2).

The problems happens regardless of the APU and APU bleed being turned ON or OFF.

I have tested the A319, A320 and A321 with IAE engines and the problem occurs with all of them.

Platform: FSX

Operating system: windows 7

Version: 1.30 Hotfix E

Picture 1:

post-118408-0-03686400-1430951442_thumb.

Picture 2:

post-118408-0-50619700-1430951472_thumb.

Hope this helps :)

Archived