Can not update Budapest 2007 scenery

Mladen_NL

Are you sure that you have to install the update into the FS9 folder, not the Budapest folder itself?

Well ... since the original installation file (setup.exe) only asked for my FS directory I assumed that this Patch also wanted only my FS path. :cry:

At my second attempt to update the scenery I directed the patch to be installed into Budapest 2007 directory but again, unfortunately I get the following message ...

Any idea? :D

Gr, Mladen

HI..I have installed Budapest 2007 into my FS9 with no problems and everything working fine..Excellent scenery for sure. I have the same problewm with the upgdate..I receive an error message saying ...Wrong Version Budapest 2007...I purchased and installed on Nov 27/06..regards..TH

Hello Mladen,

The installer should be looking for the path below.

*:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9

Have you changed your FS9 folder to something other than this!!

Yes, my FS 2004 is installed in C:FS9 directory.

I think this should not be a problem since user has an option to select different path. :idea:

Gr, Mladen

• Aerosoft
Am I really the only one who has problems installing this patch? :(

Thank you.

Mladen

Uhhhh, yes Mladen, but of course we'll sort it out. Tomorrow I will talk to the guy who done the installer and we'll know what it is looking for.

• Root Admin

Hi,

Please notice, the update exe is only for the Budapest version 1.00 and 1.01. If you have already installed the version 1.02, you don't have to installed this update.

How I check the versions of Budapest?

The version 1.00 and 1.01 have this folder..

Your-FS9aerosoftBudapest

and the version 1.02 this scenerie folder

Your-FS9aerosoftBudapest 2007

Please check this..did you see this folder "Your-FS9aerosoftBudapest" or this one "Your-FS9aerosoftBudapest 2007"

Btw...first you will have select the correct fs-path. The installer is looking for the fs9.exe and not for the budapest-path directly.

Thanks for the reply and the info regarding Budapest 2007..I have the latest version installed...very nice scenery and good frame rates also..Thanks..Regards..TH