Installation issue

OK,

Im completely new to this Programm and I have issues allready with the installation

I installed according to the manual

entered the reg. code

Installation Routine commenced and finalized

I started the Programm, it started the Interface

but then not launched the simulation

I thought something went wrong with the Installation so i - as the manual l said- deinstalled via Windows Deinstallation routine

My Problem: the Icon for GATC is still on the Desktop;

When i try to reinstall the Programm i get a Screen like this:see attachment

How can I fully deinstall in order to reinstall?

Thanks for any help

Im working with Windows 7 Home Premium

post-146389-0-69609800-1430246736_thumb.

• Aerosoft

You can click on "Weiter" as this is the deinstallation setup of GATC. After this has been finished you may reinstall GATC. What error did you get then at first?

Jonas

Also, ich habe admin rechte hab es auch dementsprechend installiert. Das problem is nachwievor da. Ich stelle fest das obwohl deinstalliert das GATC icon noch immer am desktop ist

Hi, try installing the GATC once again with admin rights. Don't worry about uninstalling it (repair if normal installation is not possible).

Than please post a screenshot or more in depth description of the issue you got after starting the GATC? What was not working and how? This might point us to some missing or corrupted files.

Ok. here is my issue. I deinstall according to the description and that routine runs OK. Im on admin rights, i reinstall and the screen which appears is:1c8804c9336208b90209c52f2d6e4b18.jpg

Exactly im in a loop of deinstallation: no opportunity to repair or to install is given. it is as if the program thinks its never been deinstalled and only offers. a deinstallation routine.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Can you tell me what entrie i should expect to find and what to do if i find them? ( keep in mind im not a pc wizzkid :)

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

• Aerosoft

I can recommend "CCleaner(https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner) which is free and can automaticall scan and "repair" your registry. If you dont want to do this with a programm you can still do that manually. Go to "regedit" and then look for files regarding "aerosoft" or "gatc". If there are remaining files of gatc delete them.

Jonas

Archived