Loading saved flight -

copilot767

Have just updated to Hotfix 1.3 e,

Now I see the problem again when loading a saved flight..

Mid in air 35000 Feet...

Etc: Door open, Landing gear down and no panel toggles set correct - My route with waypoints are correct.

Loaded one of my previeius saved flight V, saved with 1.3b ... That flight was loaded correct into V 1.3 e ?

Chris from Denmark

Chris,

Do you use FSUIPC to save? If so, I have this very problem when resuming from auto save. The quick solution I have found is this:

Load the saved flight from time you wish to start the Simulator from. I then get doors open, wheels down, engines cutting off. Effectively my start up position on the ground but now in the air. As soon as the saved position loads and you see the cockpit and things start to kick in, LOAD the exact same flight and time again. Watch. For me everything then returns to the saved normal flight. Make sure you fully review the cockpit, lights, flight plan, throttles etc to ensure nothing was left out.

Keith

Not saving with Fsuipc, tried what you described,it did not work for me.

Must be an issue in the Hf 1.3e,

because worked correct in 1.3 before went to e version.

Hope Aerosoft will look at it..

• Deputy Sheriffs

Chris,

we changed nothing in this respect since version 1.30 and I just tested the save/load function at FL350 with the A318/319 as well as the A320/321 in FSX and P3D and was not able to reproduce your issue. So something diffwerent must have happened. But we had a similar issue with another user and found the reason: Please have a look into C:\User\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX (folder with the fsx.cfg) and look if there are any files with the ending *.asc. Please delete those ones.

We found out that this sometimes happens if the Airbus is loaded directly from the FSX Free Flight Menu and not as suggested after FSX has completely started wit one of its standard planes. This is an FSX bug ......... happens not in P3D.

If not please let us also know .........

Regards,

Rolf

Archived