Split X no lights

airflyer

okee, but how can you check that fsx/prepar3d has not loaded things from split even if you

are not flying there, because my vas rate looks to be higher after installing split scenery yesterday.

for me it should be likely that only apcontrol is loaded when choosing to fly from or to split

but now program is also loaded when starting prepar3d without any airport loaded

although you claim that program is only active in range of 20 miles, I cannot check this.

and don't understand why is program must be there all the time.

also VAS amount on airport is really high, 3.6 gb with airbus , is the same as london extended

and heardly useable with heavy aircraft without bringing almost all sliders to minimum.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The APcontroller is just a loader and does not take any VAS. How would you like to say to FSX you want to fly to Split? No everyone is filling flight plan

Here are the screenshots from my last flight few moments ago. Light are no visible till the very end.

Also I've notice that FSX freezes for few seconds just above DVN point for ILS rwy05 just when LDSP is loaded and become visible.

23vndzr.jpg

14lkj6s.jpg

2qtxycx.jpg

fnd3ph.jpg

13yh2k2.jpg

vymqz6.jpg

28kijyd.jpg

122bw2b.jpg

25tkqd1.jpg

BRGDS,

Davorin

that 2.8gb vas is that incl or excluded airbus loaded? because when I load airport with default prepar3d

aircraft it is indeed around 2.8 gb but after putting your nice a320 on the ramp, it climbs to 3.4 GB

and when I stay 20 minutes on ground it is around 3.8 followed by OOM

I have no lights in FSX SE. Only P3d if I restart APController. If I restart APController for FSXSE no effect.

Hey Guys,

please check, if the Aerosoft/SplitX/Simobjects entry are present in your Fsx.cfg

SimObjectPaths.6=Aerosoft\Split X\simobjects

that fixed my problems, even with the lights.

Maybe the same with P3D.... :big_boss_s: ?

Hey Guys,

please check, if the Aerosoft/SplitX/Simobjects entry are present in your Fsx.cfg

that fixed my problems, even with the lights.

Maybe the same with P3D.... :big_boss_s: ?

@TommiMD11,

Yes I have under the [Main] but I think that lights should be visible more before than shown on my pictures.

Also do you have 3-5 seconds freeze of FSX?

I usually use MJC Dash8 and always FSX freezes on approach to LDSP which I never had before this issue with Split from Davor Puljevic or any other scenery.

BRGDS,

Davorin

Be aware that the number behind SimObjectPath could vary depending on your config - hence I asked to send me config files... [emoji6]

But please be very carefully - the fact this line was not placed into the fsx.cfg actually looks like your fsx.cfg was corrupted even before Split installation.

Yes , my config cfg has those lines, but have to check when installing split not via migration tool

but direct via V2 installer if this line is placed in config.cfg aswell. because the light problem

started when running prepar3d installer and was solved when used FSX installler.

but is a good thing to check.

• Administrator

Hello,

we will check the light Problem.

For Prepar3d users: you need Prepar3d version 2.5.

Since Version 2.5 the enry for the simobjects path is not longer set in the Prepar3d.cfg.
Now it has to be set in the separate config file 'simobjects.cfg'.

The simobjects.cfg is located in the folder ...\users\all users\Lockheed Martin\Pepar3d v2\.

Older Versions of Prepar3d are not supported by our Prepar3d installer.

Hello,

we will check the light Problem.

For Prepar3d users: you need Prepar3d version 2.5.

Since Version 2.5 the enry for the simobjects path is not longer set in the Prepar3d.cfg.

Now it has to be set in the separate config file 'simobjects.cfg'.

The simobjects.cfg is located in the folder ...\users\all users\Lockheed Martin\Pepar3d v2\.

Older Versions of Prepar3d are not supported by our Prepar3d installer.

What do you mean?

"Since Version 2.5 the enry for the simobjects path is not longer set in the Prepar3d.cfg.

Now it has to be set in the separate config file 'simobjects.cfg'."

which path should I set ?

that goods news to all people that working with V2.4 because of many issue still occurring

with V2.5 and people who don't want to make a complete new installation like me

because this takes me two weeks to install everthing again.

why is this not mentioned on product page? because we you state V.2xx then I assume it

worked for all version 2.xxx , we have the same issue in de past went it worked for all version except V2.5

and now it only works for v2.5 and not rest.

I think that aerosoft needs to explain more exectly which versions there software is working.

should be a task from developer to give this info to seller, so this is clearly stated on product page.

Premek, why is this topic marked as solved?

The post you linked above doesnt contain a fix for the no lights issue. Or have you been successfull with fixing it? :)

Archived