Goaround- A320 climbs and doesn't follow flightpath

Hi everybody,

I have the following problem(s) with the authomated goaround procedure: Though the checklist is active and all settings are done, the plane A) doesn't follow the goaround flight path and B) climbs above GA FL with actually no chance to stop it at a certain level above GA level (except using the side stick of course). Additionally it climbs rather steep (red angles in the upper PFD visible) and comes close to stall speed (acustic warning buzzer). What do I wrong? Red Step-by-step-guide many times but can't see the cause for that strange behaviour.

Any hint or solution?

Txs in advance and best wishes

Matthias

Hi Jonas,

the experience is from CFM plane. Apart from that I found another thread ("Go Around Phase Autopilot Malfunction") with more detailed discussions about this problem so I would prefer to follow this one. Any hint from your side welcome anyway...

Best

Matthias

PS: The field marshal decided to lock the thread above- on the grounds that he does "not see the need to go around on every approach". I have no words for that...

Archived