Aerosoft Cockpit realism.

onlyplanes88

The aerosoft a318/19/20/20 is by far the best a320 family software for all simulators however after my experience in a real cockpit of an a321 i see a difference, the buttons,knobs,levers ect. are all in the correct place but the texture is simply differnce as seen in the pictures below

dsc06598r.jpg

this picture shows the aircraft worn down and the panels have a different texture than aerosoft.

Also the registration and selcal code is in a differnce place.

the picture below shows aerosoft's version.

airbus_extended_54.jpg Now a few suggestions;

model an older a320 family cockpit such as the dials for the transponder code device.

next, a working DCDU device in the virtual cockpit. FYI DCDU is device above fmc in not in picture as its airbus x extended.

finally in the first picture the fuel quanity and engine displays are different to aerosoft's a320.

that is all please get back to me soon.

The first picture that you are showing us is made inside a real old A320 cockpit. Aerosoft choosed to model one of the more newer ones, and I think they sometime said they won't develop a cockpit with the old layout (not sure here, correct me if I'm wrong). Next, why should they develop a DCDU? Normally, an Airbus A320 doesn't fly trans-atlantic (I know, some are, but why should we need this system then?)

In my opinion there's no need for an old cockpit layout, or a DCDU.

The first picture that you are showing us is made inside a real old A320 cockpit. Aerosoft choosed to model one of the more newer ones, and I think they sometime said they won't develop a cockpit with the old layout (not sure here, correct me if I'm wrong). Next, what do you mean with DCDU? I'M not aware of an Airbus system called like that.

the dcdu is the screen above the fmc

• Deputy Sheriffs

The picture in the OP is the old CRT setup. As noted earlier, Aerosoft did the newer version, which uses LCD type technology. Notice the rounded corners in the old version (like your old TV or CRT monitor) and the square ones in the new version.

Archived