Installing into Steam on a MAC

Hi,

I have just purchased the EGLL Airport for X Plane 10, on MacBook. Because of this, Its a digital download and I use X Plane Through Steam.

When I open the installer, it's asking me to locate the Base Directory of my X Plane folder - but this is something that Isn't possible to do with Steam. I have read the FAQ which advises me how to find the Root Directory for X Plane in Steam but when you're in the installer, you're unable to actually navigate there - it doesn't give you the option!

It would be great if someone could advise how to install with steam on a MacBook Air - or make things simpler because it's so hard these days just to be able to install an add on!

Thanks,

Hello,

But in the installer you can choose the X-Plane 10 Root folder.

And if you know where it is you can navigate to the folder ...

If you are with Steam into the X-Plane 10 Root folder (Browse Local Files), than do a right-click in this folder window and choose "Information".

So you can see the path to the X-Plane 10 Root Folder.

Greets Heinz

Archived