Airbus Extended X keeps stacking

Anthony Neave

Hi everyone!

I'm experiencing an issue in P3D where the Airbus A320 keeps 'stacking' early into the flight. I'll be cruising along, often with the AP engage, when all of a sudden, without any active alarms or warnings, I'm shown an external view of the aircraft, just like when the 'AIRCRAFT OVERSTRESSED' view appears...only those words aren't showing. This does not happen with any of my other aircraft in P3D.

As you could imagine this is extremely frustrating, especially because its not a matter of if, but when this will happen.

Can anyone shed any light please?

I've just noticed that that 'LVR CLB' appears to be flashing on the FMA before this happens. What am I doing wrong? Sorry, I'm a bit of a noob

Sounds like you need to pull the throttles back to the "CLB setting", There are videos on how to fly the bus, as you stated, you are a noob, the Airbus needs specific procedures to operate. http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/89460-videos-for-the-step-by-step-guide/

Archived