challenger 300 operating instructions

I have just purchased the Challenger 300. Manual describes that the Main Menu panel is placed on the right upper part of the screen and is opened by clicking the white triangle.

There is no such icon visible on the windscreen whatsoever. therefore I am unable to access the main menu.Advice required please on method and location of alternative way of opening the main panel.or more precise description of the location of the 'small knob with a white triangle'. Many thanks

Hello,

what version of X-Plane 10 do you use? Box or Steam Version?

Operating System?

And please be sure to have installed the actual version of the Challenger 300.

If you have the Box version of the Challenger 300, than please download the Update (full version) from here:

http://support.aerosoft.com/index.php

Greets Heinz

Hello,

what version of X-Plane 10 do you use? Box or Steam Version?

Operating System?

And please be sure to have installed the actual version of the Challenger 300.

If you have the Box version of the Challenger 300, than please download the Update (full version) from here:

http://support.aerosoft.com/index.php

Greets Heinz

Hi, I am new to using Forums. Thanks v much for your advice. I will download the update.

Hi, I am new to using Forums. Thanks v much for your advice. I will download the update.

Hi, I downloaded the zip file into .....X-plane/Aircraft/ General Aviation/ Challenger 300. I checked that it was in that location. However when I set up the aircraft unfortunately the icon and triangle are still not visible. Can I please ask your further advice on how to progress this further.

Hello,

please don't overwrite the old Challenger Version.

This Update is a full version.

You shall extract it and copy the folder to the ...aircraft\General Aviation\ Folder.

So you have a folder "Challenger300_XP10_31" in your "General Aviation" folder.

The old Callenger 300 folder you can delete from the General Aviation folder (make a backup before!!).

And please tell me your operating system and your X-Plane 10 version.

So i can try to retrace this issue.

Greets Heinz

Hello,

please don't overwrite the old Challenger Version.

This Update is a full version.

You shall extract it and copy the folder to the ...aircraft\General Aviation\ Folder.

So you have a folder "Challenger300_XP10_31" in your "General Aviation" folder.

The old Callenger 300 folder you can delete from the General Aviation folder (make a backup before!!).

And please tell me your operating system and your X-Plane 10 version.

So i can try to retrace this issue.

Greets Heinz

Hi Heinz, success at last .thanks very much. I am running a Phenom 11x2 550 processor, 3.40gz. 64bit. Operating X-Plane 10.35 I have never used the Forum before, so apologies for any ignorance of protocols. Also as you may guess I am not particularly experienced in computer technology. Thanks again for your help.

Archived