problems with shared cockpit and movement

GJL1995

Hello,

I know this is an odd one and iam hopping that it will be something simple that i missed in the tutorial.

But.. when iam flying with the shared cockpit function everything is fine when iam the captain everything works and it is functioning just fine but then.
We changed my function to slave and his to master and from then on the problems began.
The instruments and everything where fine and they kept working properly but when he started the pushback my plane just stayed at the gate it didnt start to move at all.

with other words everything is fine all the systems keep operating but my plane wont follow his i will just remain at the gate and he can take off and move all the possible buttons and they will move for me aswell but the plane is solid in its place and wont move at all.

any help would be very welcome.

thanks in advance

Gr gerben Lei

P.s. we are using hamachi for the connection dont know if it matters.

Srry i know see that there is a special header for the connected flight deck was to quick puting it here can someone please correct this thank you in advance

• Deputy Sheriffs

Srry i know see that there is a special header for the connected flight deck was to quick puting it here can someone please correct this thank you in advance

Exactly, please proceed there.

Archived