VC hotkey not going to VC view

rammit

Hi all,

Just got the bundle and my key on the joystick (X-52Pro if that helps) leads to a view of the main panel, not the actual VC view. Is there any way to change this?

Many thanks

The hotkey is assigned to the VC in the standard FSX controls, however when I go to the VC via the hotkey I have to cycle through the cockpit views as the default view is "GLARESHIELD MAIN PANEL" and not "VC". I've tried to edit the .cfg of the aircraft but to no avail

The hotkey is assigned to the VC in the standard FSX controls, however when I go to the VC via the hotkey I have to cycle through the cockpit views as the default view is "GLARESHIELD MAIN PANEL" and not "VC". I've tried to edit the .cfg of the aircraft but to no avail

Although I've not got the hotkey (the FSX default F9) mapped to a joystick button the same thing happens here when I press F9 - I get "GLARESHIELD MAIN PANEL" not the Virtual Cockpit view. As the same keypress brings up the Virtual Cockpit view in other aircraft I doubt there's anything wrong with your assignments as has been stated.

Andy L

Archived