Heathrow Xtended - Charts?

Flying J

Hi,

I bought "Mega Airport London Heathrow Xtended a few days ago,

everything is working fine and I have no problems with this scenery (I love the detail of this beauty!).

However, when I look at the "charts" PDF, I am unable to read any characters (letters and numbers) that are written on the charts.

The characters appear as little 'boxes'.

As I am running on Windows 8.1, I also tried reading the file on a different pc, running on Windows 7.

On the older computer (with older PDF-reader), it said it was unable to read the file becouse the file somehow 'got damaged'.

Is there any way of receiving the charts, I rather don't uninstall and reinstall the scenery...

Thanks! :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

No problem with reading the charts here. Contact support directly (with a proof of purchase), mayybe they can send you. the file.

Alternatively go to this website: https://www.ead.eurocontrol.int/eadcms/eadsite/index.php.html open a free account and you have access to the latest charts of all aiports in Europe.

No problem with reading the charts here. Contact support directly (with a proof of purchase), mayybe they can send you. the file.

Alternatively go to this website: https://www.ead.eurocontrol.int/eadcms/eadsite/index.php.html open a free account and you have access to the latest charts of all aiports in Europe.

Ok, i'll contact support.

Do I have to send an e-mail to info@aerosoft.com to use the "ticket system"?

Greetings

I checked the files and they should be okay. Are you sure you are using a updated PDF reader (that's also hugely important for security reasons).

I suppose it it is up to date, since I bought the computer at the beginning of 02/2015.

I am able to read the documentation and the charts (and symbols) on the PDF of for example "Mega Airport Berlin Brandenburg",

so I think the PDF of Heathrow I received somehow got damaged.

• Deputy Sheriffs

There are often problems with built-in readers, like in IE or Firefox. Strongly recommend the latest version of the Adobe Reader or even better the free Foxit Reader

There are often problems with built-in readers, like in IE or Firefox. Strongly recommend the latest version of the Adobe Reader or even better the free Foxit Reader

Ok, I'll have a look.

Thanks for the help.

Archived