Purchased from third party retailer, can't update!

Quigley

I just purchased the Twin Otter from SimPlanet about two weeks ago. I received Version 1.11. While looking for a Paint Kit I found there is a complete rebuild to Verson 1.21. Unfortunately I now find that I cannot get the update because apparently one must purchase directly from Aerosoft! I had submited a support ticket to Aerosoft and after a couple exchanges of emails I was instructed to re download the product. I followed to instructions and still only recieved V1.11.

I don't fully understand why purchasing from a third party, having the invoice number as well as the serial key does not allow me to obtain upddates.

So now I guess I am left to purchase the plane again but this time directly from Aerosoft.

I other words I wasted my money on the package from SimPlanet! I would think that Aerosoft should require that third party sellers, such as SimPlanet, must state that updates may not be available!

Thanks, Rich

Version 1.21 is for the old Twin Otter, not the Extended version, which is at 1.11.

Finn

Thanks for the explanation. So is there a paint kit available?

Rich

Yes.

Go to Aerosofts homepage, then on the left panr You will find "*Updates".

You might need to register the Twin Otter first.

Then You can find the Twin Otter in the pull down menu.

Finn

Archived