XP 10 EGLL

Firstly, congratulations, screenshots look amazing. I am puzzled though as to how the download can be more expensive than the disc version?

Steve

Hello Steve,

the download is a little bit cheaper than the Box ...

Download 29.95 Euro

Box 29.99 Euro

http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=13401&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight%20Simulation

Greets Heinz

Not according to your website?

f8ae23734a48319874faa04f5282d2e5.jpg

Steve

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Hello,

ah, i think you are opened the website not from germany. So there is another VAT . 20%.

And the VAT for the Box is not right calculated at the time , because the box is not released. So the Box Price is wrong.

With 20% VAT for the box as for the download the box price will be about 30.24 if it is released.

Greets Heinz

Hello,

ah, i think you are opened the website not from germany. So there is another VAT . 20%.

And the VAT for the Box is not right calculated at the time , because the box is not released. So the Box Price is wrong.

With 20% VAT for the box as for the download the box price will be about 30.24 if it is released.

Greets Heinz

Thanks Heinz, will be ordered over the weekend.

Steve

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Hello! I bought Aerosoft - EGLL London-Heathrow Airport. Now I have to uninstall the old scenes Aerosoft - EGLL Heathrow?

Thank You

Hello Dekpol,

no, don't deinstall it. An X-Plane 10 Update will reinstall it automatically.

But to be sure that there are no problems with two airports with the same ICAO installed, you shall deactivate the old EGLL.

You can do it with the file scenery_packs.ini.

You find it in the .../Custom Scenery folder of your X-Plane 10 Root folder.

Open it. The part with EGLL shall look like this:

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/ _DefaultStreets London-Heathrow/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/ _StaticAirplanes London-Heathrow/ (only it you have installed the Static Aircrafts)
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EGLL Airport London-Heathrow/ (This is the Payware)
SCENERY_PACK_DISABLED Custom Scenery/Aerosoft - EGLL Heathrow/ (this is the standard EGLL disabled and so not visible).
You can edit the scenery_packs.ini with a small editor (don't use word).
To change the position of the entries you can use the function cut and paste...
Greets Heinz

Hello Heinz.

I bought the XPlane download version of Heathrow yesterday, and I had no problem with the intial install, which is fine,

When I try to install the static aircraft pack, the program crashes, I have attached the latest log file, can you tell me what

could be the possible reason.

Thank you

Log.txt

Hello Kalibra,

not easy to say. In your Log.txt there is no error message for EGLL. The static aircrafts seems to be not installed.

And it is not the whole Log.txt. May be you have send it during X-Plane 10 running.

The EGLL static aircrafts are only some DSF files. I don't think that this is the only reason for the crash.

But there are some error messages for other plugins like

XSquawkbox (seems that the XSB will try to load twice). You shall check it.

And there are some more Plugins like the Airport Navigator, Phyton (error message) , Efass, ...

Additionally i have seen, that you have installed the "zzz_hd_global_scenery3/" from alpilotX into the Global Scenery Folder behind the standard XPlane "X-Plane 10 Global Scenery".

The zzz_hd_global_scenery3 you shall install into the Custom Scenery Folder in this configuration.

At first, i think you shall correct the Plugins and Custom Scenery Folder so that we are sure, that there is no other problem.

May be a good idea is to deactivate the additionally installed Plugins and test... than install them step by step... and test again.

Here for example ist a little post for the Custom Scenery Folder:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/68304-the-custom-scenery-folder/

If you install the EGLL static aircrafts, than please delete the Log.txt from the x-plane 10 main folder.

Than start x-plane 10 with the static aircraft installed. And than quit X-Plane 10 with the menu (if it don't crashed).

The now new Log.txt send here again as an attachement. May be we can see the error message in it....

Greets Heinz

BTW: A little Tip.

The next time if you have a new question or a new problem, please don't catch the Topic of another user.

Open a new topic with a appropriate title for that.

So it is better to find for me and other users of this forum... :)

Hello Kalibra,

ok,

And yes , it is better to have some more Topics as to have one big Topic with many different questions....

Nobody will read it... :)

Greets

Heinz

Archived