PFPX Trans-Atlantic flight plans messed up??

A few other gent's have posted also that PFPX Trans-Atlantic flights are messed up. We have tried to revert back to an earlier Nav Data version and still does not work correctly. Flight planning is messed up, behaves like FSX's flight planer or like FSCommander 9, which I never got it to work correctly in building flights across the Atlantic. What's going on with this??

The current version seems to have many bugs and is like a step back to a "alpha" version maybe.

Here is a picture of one of my recent plannings with flight EGLL-KIAD in a B77W. I used the Advanced routefinder with wind optimized routes. That normally gives me a good route with maybe only small errors in the CMFU validating. But nearly 100% of the route are flyable not like in the picture below.

post-25072-0-15923000-1429251153_thumb.j

• Deputy Sheriffs

The problem is that the local authority in Ireland cut the airways directly connecting to the NA Tracks. Thats the reason why you get a weird plan. You have to connect manually to the first waypoint of a NA Track from your last waypoint, or the end of your actual airway.

Hi

It's quite a mess planning for trans Atlantic flights, impossible actually. How do we go about connecting manually to the NAT?. Thanks.

Jead

• Deputy Sheriffs

I know the problem, but IMHO nothing that can be solved by PFPX. As I do not have a valid subscription for PFPX I can't check how to connect manually from the endpoint of an airway to the starting point of a NAT. Maybe the documentation tells something about it.

Hi

Thanks for your quick reply. I'm trying to read many things for different issues, but still searching for this method. Thank you very much.

Jead

Archived