------------> Hamachi connection issues? Start here...

• Aerosoft

Gents, we are getting a lot of support regarding connection issues via Hamachi. And to be perfectly honest, we should not do those. See our Connected Flight Deck depends on a IP connection between two machines and when that is not there, we can't connect the two Airbusses. And in those cases that has NOTHING to do with our software but with the connection.

Now it is real easy to see where the problem is. In Hamachi you can ping the other user:

post-43-0-32230000-1429032532_thumb.png

• If that ping does not work, the issue is one of the connection and we are simply not the right party to discuss this with. Hamachi is a big player and there are hundreds of websites that offer guides etc. And just about any of those knows more about Hamachi then we do.
  • If that ping works then start looking here for answers. We'll do our best to help.

Thank you for all the support. I'm getting reply's from my friend however, when he pings me he is just getting request timed out. He is behind a VPN, could that be it? We've followed all the instructions on Vol1 P.8 | Also, do we put the hamachi IPV4 in the options or the ip from whatismyip.com e.t.c.

• Aerosoft

Thank you for all the support. I'm getting reply's from my friend however, when he pings me he is just getting request timed out. He is behind a VPN, could that be it? We've followed all the instructions on Vol1 P.8 | Also, do we put the hamachi IPV4 in the options or the ip from whatismyip.com e.t.c.

With respect Orc571, that is just about the support I would like to get rid off as it has nothing to do with us. We do not create Hamachi and we know very little about it.

https://www.google.fr/search?q=hamachi+ping&oq=Hamachi+ping&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j69i59l2j69i60l2.1663j0j4&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

With respect Orc571, that is just about the support I would like to get rid off as it has nothing to do with us. We do not create Hamachi and we know very little about it.

https://www.google.fr/search?q=hamachi+ping&oq=Hamachi+ping&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j69i59l2j69i60l2.1663j0j4&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

Oh course, I should of read the whole thing. Sorry. It's ok.

No luck. Entered each other's ip address in the configurator, checked Hamachi ping (perfect both ways), same panel state, same airport, same aircraft.

Hi all

We have try it yesterday, with AIRBUS connection, has worked for me but not for my friend, we have try the update from Joshua with various compilations, me the new one, he the old one, opposite etc but no luck.

Then we have try with Hamachi and we have found that the main reason if someone has no connection is the firewall.

A simple check is to completely deactivate the firewall and especially if someone is using another than the Windows and check but sometimes even that's not enough, I am saying that from my previous experience from other games. Check that 1st and soon you'll find out.

We want more to check with the AIRBUS connection but no time.

The flying experience was very good and definitely the best you can find out there at the moment, AEROSOFT has a win and its a big one.....!!!!

Just a little progress. We've managed to get a "partial" connection. My friend as pilot can fly the aircraft and I can sit along for the ride. But I cannot see anything moving or being changed in the cockpit and neither can he if I move anything, only the aircraft itself rolling out, taking off, etc.

If we switch roles, we get nothing at all. Very strange. We are using Hamachi, identical panel states, no anti virus, disabled firewalls, full port forwarding.

But we haven't given up. We are both excited about the ability to share a flight deck. I'm sure this will get ironed out eventually. Thanks Aerosoft!

what does that pings suppose to do mathijs i flew the airbus with cfd with some problems via hamachi, but i thing because the airbus on my computer fly between 8 frames in heavy scenarios and 15-20 scenarios (with medium high settings) so i think maybe its the cause of a small desyncs. Can you confirm it? so the ping that you show to us, could fix those problems? and by the way we hace seen some bugs reported like the doors problem, when will be released the hot fix, and where we can find it? and last do you recommend me to set all setting to low when i fly de cfd on my poor little bast...*** :mallet_s: computer?

cheers

A ping that connects means there is a valid connection between the two systems.

But flying at FPS below 17 could easily get you in all kinds of problems!

thanks, yes we have experiment a little delay in our movements! nothing else than the problems have been officially reported (doors bugs, engine problems, no reverse thrust and spoilers on cfd, and that PF can't use parking breaks for both, only PNF.

Thanks Mathijs and Aerosoft's Airbus Team.
Here's the result of CFD test, my friend and me both use Win7 64bit, FSX DVD version.
We have installed Hamachi and have add each other into our network, which displays green light on both sides (PING is stable around 30)

Our AIRAC is both 1504, same A321-211 in Airbus livery. The connection status said "Connection OK" in green.

We can operate overhead panel and most of the systems.
I was the PF.

However, as I selected parking brake off for push, PM had no sign of brake release.

What's more, I can initiate taxi, but PM observed that he was stuck at the same position.

And PM cannot see my control input not only on ECAM but from outside.

What can i do to solve this problem ? : )
We really look forward to CFD and loved it, but still need to work on the problems.

We are not fans of Evolve. We might be able offer some assistance for Hamachi but if you use Evolve you are on your own.

Using and works well.

Hello,

today I wanted to fly in shared cockpit with a friend but we have a massive connection problem. The following happens to us:
The master turns the connection on first in the MCDU. It keeps saying NOT CONNECTED event when I connect as a slave then. When I connect as a slave, P3D freezes for a few seconds and then it says CON ERROR in amber. We both have a ping to each other and sending packets with PacketSender was succesfully. At least I think it was succesfully, but I don't know how I can see that. But there was no error. We both forwarded port 6881 (UPD). We have the same aircraft, same panel state, same position and we both have installed hotfix 1.30c.

Thanks for your help.

hello, i am have ig the same problem we can both get replys, we have enterd the right ip but we still cant connect

Just to be sure your entering your hamachi IP's Not your external IP's

Hi guys, I have a question

When using hamachi, Should me and my friend do port forwarding as well?

If yes, We got a problem: My friend is using a central router and he does not have any access to it. I know this is kind of off-topic but is it even possible to do port forwarding without router access?

Hi guys, I have a question

When using hamachi, Should me and my friend do port forwarding as well?

If yes, We got a problem: My friend is using a central router and he does not have any access to it. I know this is kind of off-topic but is it even possible to do port forwarding without router access?

Myself and a frien dont do port forwarding and sofar no issues once we installed 1.30c, I think it depends on your router though try it with hamachi and packetsender that will see if your PC's talk to eachother over hamachi.

Myself and a frien dont do port forwarding and sofar no issues once we installed 1.30c, I think it depends on your router though try it with hamachi and packetsender that will see if your PC's talk to eachother over hamachi.

Hi,

We connected our computers using hamachi-success. we also pinged - success. I used the pocketsend software to test the port and it was successful

But, Sadly i'm having the issues that some guys also reported. I get not connected as master, my friends gets connection error as slave.

Archived