Alternative VC textures (darker, with wear)

D192

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, you didn't notice it earlier. The real bus also has them!

https://c3.staticflickr.com/3/2686/4504956198_069de33b52_b.jpg

Hi, for some reason I cannot get the updated textures made by Frost from this site, the file will not download, why is this? Where they made permanently unavailable? How can I get them? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Same problem, please fix the link :beatcomputer_s:

schade das sich niemand um dieses Problem kümmert :beatcomputer_s:

Please login to display this image.

The download is provided by a forum user (Frost77). On the download page is also his email address given. Have you tried to get in touch with him to obtain the files directly from him?

The download is provided by a forum user (Frost77). On the download page is also his email address given. Have you tried to get in touch with him to obtain the files directly from him?

Also bleibt der Link tot, aha !

Hello everyone,
First of all, I do really like these textures!

However I have a question regarding the resolution of the lettering. Just to get sure, that this isn't about my graphic settings in the FSX (Steam Edition), I ask you first before contacting Frost personally.

As you can see on the pictures below, the further the lettering is away it arises a "blur" effect. By zooming in (getting closer) it looks fantastic! In comparison with your pictures guys, it looks like I am the only one with this "issue" (don't want to call it that way).

Global settings: ultra high; scenery settings below:

Thanks for your help!

Tim

This looks strange indeed, did you do any tweaks to your FSX.cfg?

Expecially the Texture_Max_Load value is interesting here. It should be at 2048 or 4096.

Also consider turning up your Anti Aliasing a little (or more than just a little). If you use the nVidia Inspector reviewing your inspectorsettings may also help.

This looks strange indeed, did you do any tweaks to your FSX.cfg?

Expecially the Texture_Max_Load value is interesting here. It should be at 2048 or 4096.

Also consider turning up your Anti Aliasing a little (or more than just a little). If you use the nVidia Inspector reviewing your inspectorsettings may also help.

Thanks for your response!
The Texture_max_load already was at 4096, why i nothing changed here. I'll try to turn the AA  a bit higher.

• 4 weeks later...

Are these file compatibile with A319-318? Inviato dal mio Sirius_QS utilizzando Tapatalk

Nevermind! Just downloaded right now and the answer is yes!???? Inviato dal mio Sirius_QS utilizzando Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Probably a little bit, they are in a much higher resolution, so your computer needs to process more textures and thus, depending on your system, fps may be affected.

We are at least not aware of anything in the new update that could cause a significant effect on the fps.

Archived