Qatar A321 Sharky

rickvacc

Anyone know where i can d/l the Qatar A321 Sharky for Sp3, i know its in the previous version but that means a whole heap of work just to reinstall the livery, also i`ve searched here and only find a 320.

thanks

Rick

If you had followed the SP3 preview thread you would know that the Livery Manager has now been improved to accept the Extended paints for the latest version , without having to do anything yourself .

John

If you had followed the SP3 preview thread you would know that the Livery Manager has now been improved to accept the Extended paints for the latest version , without having to do anything yourself .

John

i`m fully aware of the Livery installer improvements, what i`m looking for is a link to d/l this livery, its not included in sp3 nor is it in the d/l`s here at aerosoft.

Anyone know where i can d/l the Qatar A321 Sharky for Sp3, i know its in the previous version but that means a whole heap of work just to reinstall the livery, also i`ve searched here and only find a 320.

thanks

Rick

John

Sorted, texture is there but not showing, cfg was wrong, not pointing to the correct texture name, noticed there are many other aircraft not showing either, same problem, cfg entries not correct after clean install.

Rick

Archived