File ECAM_D2DLog.ini not found in C:\Users.....

Alan Partridge

Alright, does anybody else see the same?

Edit: I changed the topic title to match the problem a bit closer.

Thanks, Joshua, when will the installer be updated?

BTW , the RAAS ask for installation, but it doesn´t.

Regards.

Miquel.

Thanks, Joshua, when will the installer be updated?

The installer includes the file, that's not the issue. It does seem to work for most people. So far we only have the two reports in here on this matter.

• Aerosoft

The installer includes the file, that's not the issue. It does seem to work for most people. So far we only have the two reports in here on this matter.

A possible reason could be that the original ini is locked and can't be deleted. Then when the machine restart starts after the installation it is automatically deleted. This would only happen when the machine was NOT restarted before the installation.

Just to confirm - I made a completely clean install of SP3 (including deleting the Documents/Aerosoft/Airbus folder), and my ECAM_D2D file is there, and working fine.

So it's definitely included in the SP3 installation, but as Matthijs said, permissions may be preventing the new ECAM_D2D file overwriting the old one, for some users.

I'd recommend all users to delete their Documents/Aerosoft/Airbus folder, before installing a clean A31X or A32X SP3 (v1.30) version.

Downloaded packages but unable to install today, only tomorrow.

There will be any kind of new installer and any installer bug fixed?

OR can safely install today's already downloaded installer tomorrow?

Thanks.

• Aerosoft

Downloaded packages but unable to install today, only tomorrow.

There will be any kind of new installer and any installer bug fixed?

OR can safely install today's already downloaded installer tomorrow?

Thanks.

Should be okay, worst that can happen is if you need to copy that file manually. Seems to be an issue with about 2% of the customers.

Should be okay, worst that can happen is if you need to copy that file manually. Seems to be an issue with about 2% of the customers.

Thank you.

Anyway please advise if any kind of new installer is available tomorrow, as I can only install tomorrow.

Keep up good job.

Thanks again.

Archived