Service Pack 3 now available.

Hello,
i tried to connect with a friend of mine and every time we tried we got a message : conn. error
we both downloaded hamachi and tried the ip and a lot other comb.
Can anyone write down how a right connection should be established?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aerosoft

Hello,

you have the Airbus X Extended which is not in development anymore. We are talking about the Airbus A320/321 or A318/319. You are eligible for an upgrade price as you own the Extended.

Jonas

but mine is 1.30, so i dont need it?

You may have 1.30 only if you downloaded the product today. If you're running the product you bought (and downloaded) on 9.03, you must have 1.21.

Run Aerosoft Launcher and you'll see that.

Best Practise Installing SP3

As with all our Service Packs it only comes in the form of a complete new install. We believe this is best as it brings all users to the same new file base and prevents loads of problems with file fragments of older versions.

Here is how we advise you to install it:

1. Use the Control Panel applet to de-install the A318/A319 and/or A320/A321.
  2. Delete all remaining Aerosoft Airbus * folders from the FSXMainFolder\SimObjects\Airplane folder.
  3. Delete all Airbus * folders from the FSXMainFolder\Aerosoft folder.
  4. Reboot your system (seriously good idea and prevents many problems).
  5. Log in with Admin rights.
  6. Suspend AntiVirus software.
  7. Install the Bus.
  8. Reboot (to activate the fonts used in the displays)
  9. Make sure AntiVirus is running.
  10. Defragment your disk (NOT if it's an SSD).
  11. Consider doing the Step by Step again.
  12. Get beer and enjoy.

The plane wasn't flying well at all. Couldn't keep pitch, autopilot was confusing, couldn't navigate properly.

After troubleshooting I discovered it was step 12 of the installation instructions.

My advice is do not repeat step 12 more than 3 times.

Hi,

I bought the Airbus 318-19-20-21 bundle from www.simw.com and they haven't uploaded SP3 as yet and no answer on the mail as to when they will. :-(

Next time I will buy direct from Aerosoft....

/Christian

Hi,

I bought the Airbus 318-19-20-21 bundle from www.simw.com and they haven't uploaded SP3 as yet and no answer on the mail as to when they will. :-(

Next time I will buy direct from Aerosoft....

/Christian

Finally www.simw.com answered, but just by saying that their download links point directly to Aerosoft servers, so I should try and download again. So I did and the version is still 1.21 and the installation file is dated 2014-12-17. I wonder is the problem in www.simw.com's end or Aerosoft??

Regards

Christian

You may have 1.30 only if you downloaded the product today. If you're running the product you bought (and downloaded) on 9.03, you must have 1.21.

Run Aerosoft Launcher and you'll see that.

Thank you friend, i'll do that today.

• Aerosoft

Finally www.simw.com answered, but just by saying that their download links point directly to Aerosoft servers, so I should try and download again. So I did and the version is still 1.21 and the installation file is dated 2014-12-17. I wonder is the problem in www.simw.com's end or Aerosoft??

Regards

Christian

There has to be a coms error somewhere as simware is part of Aerosoft now. I'll have it checked out tomorrow morning.

However Simware is normally very fast with support and as this product is only out 33 hours I think it's all very acceptable and the term 'finally' might have more to do with your anxiety then the staff, lol.

Archived