Install error

zoran

Hi

Ive been having strange issues with the plane , noticeably It wont go over 120kts in cruise with full power. After asking around the fsx forums I was unable to rectify it so I went for a re install but now get this error. Any ideas what I should do

post-82423-0-17770500-1428749180_thumb.p

Ensure that both FSX and steam are clsoed fully down.

Uninstall and then re-install the Twin Otter.

Finn

Thanks . that worked :excellenttext_s:

And as for the cruise speed, make sure you get the flaps in :)

Flaps are in , cant work out whats going on but will try the new install and see how I go, I may be back again

Do You have any axis assigend to "Spoilers". ?

We actually use the FSX spoilers to simulate added drag due to structural icing.

So if You have an axis assigned to "spoilers" and they are set to deployed, then the Twin Otter code and the input from Your spoiler axis will fight against each other and Your spoiler might actually be deployed and thus slow the aircraft down.

So either unassign the spoiler axis, or be sure it is set to fully retracted.

Finn

Finn thanks for the tip big problem solved, in fact I use FSUIPC but some how the axis in FSX enabled themselves, don't ask me how but that explains some problems Ive been having with control surfaces.

So I unchecked all the axis in FSX and that fixed the speed problem and she now takes off like a bat out of hell :)

Archived