PFPX BIG route problem

Hi all, planning a flight across the Atlantic is giving me a headache this morning, routes in excess of 500%+ as in attached picture, even if I change my destination airport anywhere from EGLL ?

Any ideas ?

post-107273-0-57323300-1428745963_thumb.

Hi,

Have you updated to Airac1504? I believe there may be issues with it that exhibit this kind of error. I just loaded EGLL-KJFK on PFPX latest - Airac 1503 with no problems in the flight plan.

So, if you are on 1504, I would suggest roll back to 1503 and try the route again.

Other than this I can't think of anything else.

regards

Kelvin

Hello Gary,

Suggest the same as Kelvin as I had a corrupt download/install of 1504 exhibiting similar issues to what your getting.

Just ran EGLL-KJFK and it picks up on the NAT:

post-5872-0-08028400-1428748495_thumb.jp

Spot on, roll back to 1503 resolves the problem.

I take it Navigraph are aware of this problem and are to release a working update of the cycle ?

Spot on, roll back to 1503 resolves the problem.

I take it Navigraph are aware of this problem and are to release a working update of the cycle ?

Have you tried re-installing 1504 possibly with the manual installer?

I attempted to re-install the 1504 data with the manual installer, and had the same issue. I then restored the backup of 1503 using the Manager software and that appears to have fixed the issue. Problem is, how can I manually download previous data from the navigraph site, because I'm sure when 1505 comes out and we try it, if it is still screwed up then we likely won't be able to revert back to 1503.

I attempted to re-install the 1504 data with the manual installer, and had the same issue. I then restored the backup of 1503 using the Manager software and that appears to have fixed the issue. Problem is, how can I manually download previous data from the navigraph site, because I'm sure when 1505 comes out and we try it, if it is still screwed up then we likely won't be able to revert back to 1503.

Keep a copy of your 1503:

navdata.nav

cycle_info.txt

located in :\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data\NavData

Had the same issue, rolling back to 1503 seems to have fixed the problem

Same for me.

Also trying to plan a flight from VHHH to CYVR and PFPX wont draw ETOPS rings when i enter PADK or PAKT as ETOPS alternates, it will draw ETOPS rings around any other airports i enter.

Anyone figured this out? Aerosoft reps, is there a fix? All of a sudden now my trans Atlantic flight plans are messed up too. Tried to revert back to 1503 and didn't fix it. What's going on with this??

Same for me.

Also trying to plan a flight from VHHH to CYVR and PFPX wont draw ETOPS rings when i enter PADK or PAKT as ETOPS alternates, it will draw ETOPS rings around any other airports i enter.

Try zooming the map to force a refresh:

post-5872-0-54525700-1429171239_thumb.jp

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, now running Navigraph 1505 and this problem has again happened, planned across the Atlantic EGLL - KJFK and PFPX has planed me across via Iceland, Alaska, Japan, Mexico and just about all over the rest of the world. Worked fine under 1503 but I want to use the latest cycle.

Has anyone found a solution yet ?

Archived