Hi,

I'm having a few problems with PFPX in terms of the route generation. All the other features work perfectly and I would recommend it to everyone. However when generating a route they always appear to be very random routes with extra distances of plus 100% at times. For example when departing to the south east out of Manchester, PFPX will pick a route which will take me to NATEB which is way north. This never used to happen and PFPX generated good routes however since either the update or the the changes to the airac its never been the same.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Jacob

Thanks but does not appear to help. This is a route it generated to Dubai from Manchester-

POL UP18 NATEB UN610 LONAM UL7 SPY DCT NYKER UL620 KOMUR M748 KOPIT UL620 PITOK DCT BADOR UL620 DINRO L601 ODERO UP975 NOLDO P975 SIDAD R784 IMDAT B416 DESDI

By using the advanced planner and disabling the RAD's I hit only one one CFMU rejection over IRAQ, comply with that and you get:

DESI1S DESIG UL603 BASNO UL620 KOMUR M748 KOPIT UL620 PITOK DCT BADOR UL620 DINRO L601 ODERO UP975 EZS UL614 SRT UG8 OTKEP UM688 SIDAD R784 IMDAT B416 DESDI DESD7A

Archived