CG (PCT)

jns278

• Deputy Sheriffs

PCT stands for percentage. it is the TOW CG in % of the MAC (mean aerodynamic chord) from the load and fuel planner that gets inserted here. You could use it to set your trim. You can also change this value but it does nothing in the sim, it is just a reminder.

Screen%20Shot%202015-04-05%20at%2009.20.

Screen%20Shot%202015-04-05%20at%2009.20.

ah ok thank for your reply! B)

ok its a "reminder". I assumed it whould change the true CG, but as i entered the value "99" and nothing happened i wondered what it could be good for (because you already insert the CG into the left MCDU)

You should have a look into the Vol6 StepbyStep Guide (chapter 5.4 and #58 and #59) where the relationship (Load-Fuel-Planner and MCDU) and what you manually have to do is explained in detail......

Regards,

Rolf

You should have a look into the Vol6 StepbyStep Guide (chapter 5.4 and #58 and #59) where the relationship (Load-Fuel-Planner and MCDU) and what you manually have to do is explained in detail......

Regards,

Rolf

Thank you! I did and I already knew how and why to insert ZFWCG etc. (as far as left MCDU is concerned). I wanted to know why you can insert the CG into the RIGHT MCDU..

greetings,

jns278

Hi,

the CG in the LOAD/FUEL menu of the right MCDU comes from the LOAD- and FUEL PLANNER if INIT LOADSHEET is used (or if not used = set to 26 as a standard value). The reason for importing/displaying this value here is to remind the user of this important value because it is needed to calculate FLAPS / THS accordingly and to enter those values into the MCDU PERF page as well set the FLAPS as well as THS settings for the plane.

Regards,

Rolf

Archived