ND-Terrain and WX not showing.

dcrowe

Hello, i recently updated my airbus x extreme to 1.16 and have a 1503 AIRAC cycle. However, flying in mountainous ranges and also enabling precipation conditios the ND does not reflect this when i have TERR ON ND pressed. This is probebly a configuartion setting problem. Thanks guys :)

Windows vista 32 bit FSX SP2

Many thanks, dan crowe

If i understand you correctly, you are trying to use terrain and wx at the same time? Well, you can't, one mode at the time is only permitted. So it's either wx or terrain, not both at the same time..

Edit: I didn't notice you were talking about v.1.16 :(

Hi Dan,

You mentioned in your post that you have the AXE v1.16 right? If this is the case, unfortunately, you have to purchase the newest Airbuses (v.1.21 is the one I think). Since the developers did a really big update to the bus they made it a paid update (well sorta since they built the A318/9 from scratch and then added the futures they introduced to the A320/1). On the AXE (the one you have) the TERR button can be pressed but has no functionality... I hope this was helpful :)

Best,

Omer

Archived