Budapest 2007 Gate 31

heliosair

Hi

Just purchesed ther product yesterday and i find it amaizing. Great job! I find a small problem what u may need to look into it. At gate 31 the stop marks on the tarmac is to close to the terminal. If you stop at the right position with the aircrafts the airbridge is somewhere in the middle of the aircraft. I tried it with 737-700.

Best regards

Tamas Mezei

• Aerosoft
Hi

Just purchesed ther product yesterday and i find it amaizing. Great job! I find a small problem what u may need to look into it. At gate 31 the stop marks on the tarmac is to close to the terminal. If you stop at the right position with the aircrafts the airbridge is somewhere in the middle of the aircraft. I tried it with 737-700.

Best regards

Tamas Mezei

We'll have a look at it Tamaz. I tried it with a few aircraft and indeed with some types it looks a bit strange. But it might be the gate that needs to be shortened and not the position of the lines. Andraz knows the airport very well and he will know.