I have a question

dan1945

i know that the pmdg ngx there is a program "desk pilot" that give people fly together in same plane that's mean 2 people fly in 1 cockpit

so i want to ask if for airbus of aerosoft i can find some thing same?

• Aerosoft

Hey Dan,

that depends on the airbus version you own. There was the Airbus X -> Airbus X Extended -> Airbus A318-321(latest version) Can be found here (Either A318-319 or A320-A321) or as bundle. With the upcoming release for the 3rd Service Pack for the latest generation we will implement a Connected flight deck feature. This makes it possible to fly with another person in one cockpit. You will find further information on that in the forum.

Jonas

• Aerosoft

This idea will only be included in the latest version and our further airbus developments. As you are a customer of the Airbus X Extended you are eligible for a discount!

Updates / Discounts:

If you own the Airbus X A320/A321 Extended you get the following discounts:

• Airbus X A320/A321 Extended (Download) = > Airbus A318/A319 & A320/A321 Bundle (Download):
    29,95 €
    incl. 19% VAT (without VAT 25,17 €). Please enter the "Airbus X A320/A321 Extended" serial code during the order process (above the selection of the payment method)
  • Airbus X A320/A321 Extended (Box) = > Airbus A318/A319 & A320/A321 Bundle (Download):
    29,95 €
    incl. 19% VAT (without VAT 25,17 €). Please enter the "Airbus X A320/A321 Extended" serial code during the order process (above the selection of the payment method)
  • Airbus X A320/A321 Extended (Box) = > Airbus A318/A319 & A320/A321 Bundle (Box):
    29,99 € incl. 19% VAT (without VAT 25,20 €). Read more under >> CD-Upgrade-Service <<

Archived