X-Plane Aircraft Order Problem

Greetings Aerosoft English,

YESTERDAY (March 28th, 2015) I purchased a copy of the Boeing 777 Worldliner Extended by Ramzzess Aviation. I purchased this a month after I purchased the Boeing 777 Worldliner Professional (which I already own). I used the serial code for the professional product for the discount from 65 euros to 19 euros. So, I purchased the product and did all the steps required in the CHECKOUT scheme. This product (Wordliner Extended) is a downloadable and instant to add to your download manager in the user section of the shop. I clicked "PAY" on the PayPal screen, and so it said everything was completely how it should be. Soon after I checked my user account in the store, and it was not there. 24 hours after the purchase, again it was not there. If anyone could help I would kindly appreciate it.

( I created a support ticket but there has been no reply since )

Regards,

​Aviation123

Hello,

support ticket from yesterday is answered.

We need the order number to check the completeness of the paypal purchase.

PayPal can take some time to complete.

Order Number / Purchase data please don't post here in the Forum.

Greets Heinz

Hello,

support ticket from yesterday is answered.

We need the order number to check the completeness of the paypal purchase.

PayPal can take some time to complete.

Order Number / Purchase data please don't post here in the Forum.

Greets Heinz

Hi Heinz,

I can deliver you the RECEIPT code if you wish via what? Private message or Email?

Regards,

Aviation123

Hi,

BY the way the product is in Euros but I use AUD (Australian Dollars). It still successfully converted the currency and completed the transaction.

Regards,

Aviation123

Archived