DCT in plans

tonyc

Sorry to resurrect this one but can someone confirm that the old problem we had in previous AXE versions where you could not put DCTs in your flight plan has now been overcome.

I am helping someone in my VA with his Company Routes and the last time I asked this question it was going to be fixed in an update.

When AXE came out and for some time after if you placed a DCT into Co Route Editor the FCM plan would be scrambled!

Since posting this I have seen that after the advent of the new 318/19/20/21 series it appears that the Co Route Editor now adds flight plans directly into the FlightPlan file but doesn't add anything to the Corte.txt file. Is this because the Corte.txt file is now obsolete?

Also in helping my colleague in our VA I have established that whereas my Aerosoft\Airbus\Flight Plans file is in my C:\Users\Nmae\MyDocuments\Aerosoft location (naturally installed to that), his appears in his C:\Users\Name\Aerosoft location. My question is whether the the difference in these locations is important (mine works fine) and why it might be that the Aerosoft installation would migrate to two different locations. Most importantly will it work the same in both locations?

Sorry for not investigating more before the initial post but now these further questions are quite interesting and may be significant to helping him.

Thanks as always for any thoughts!

Archived