PMDG 737 NGX DVD update , any time frame?

Gregory

Hi Gregory,

I'm sorry, but we can't say anything else than what PMDG said in their forumpost.

You can be assured we will make an announcement as soon as we know more! Right now we are waiting for the data just as paitently as you do though.

Exactly, they have not delivered the data to us.

As soon as we get it you can be assured we will immediatly start preparing the upate process, so that you can get it!

As soon as we get it you can be assured we will immediatly start preparing the upate process, so that you can get it!

I also have the PMDG 777, and will be looking for a link where to update my Aerosoft disk with the new Service Pack. Is there a link that you use for updates? Thanks.

Thank's Emanuel, I was not doubting it.

But I do know that PMDG in it's perfectionism is notorious for not keeping their own deadlines.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived