Problem with Safedock

Hi guys,

I got a little problem which have started after re-installing FSX after the latest AES release a few weeks ago.

The problem is that on the Safedock system the text at the top is imposible to read, but no problem with APIS.

I have attached a screenshot from my latest arrival.

AES%20problem_zpsdsgshg8x.jpg

Any idea how I can solve this problem ?

Best regards

Peter

Okay,

Just got back from Oslo (also with AES) and there the Safegate worked and once back in Copenhagen I checked and it also worked (Night flying).

I then changed the time to day and the problem was back. So apparently the problems occur during daylight.

Anyone else with these problems or who know the solution ?

/Peter

• Developer

Please make a backup of the AES_LB00V1.BGL in your AES\SCENERY Folder and unzip the attached file to the ..\AES\SCENERY folder to replace it, then check the text again, if you can read the text better.

Safegate text test.zip

• 11 months later...
  • Developer

As I told you before, the case of the Safegate is part of the scenery and not of AES. And the position of the pole seams wrong. So you don't have not the correct version of the scenery installed.

Please login to display this image.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 11:23 AM, Nathans88 said:

I'm not going to revive this, as I'm having this same issue - I can't get the files out of the above zip file and wondering if it's been fixed recently updated to 2.45a

Which zip file were you having issues with? There's more than one linked in this thread. If you don't know where to look, here's the list of airports supported by 2.45a, the last update. And so you don't have to ask, 2.45a was released in January 2017 and this post and others below it will explain why there hasn't been an update since.

Archived