Using PFPX 1.19 with Expired Ser Subsc.. with FSGRW or any Weather ENG

Hi folks hope you're well

I am fail to understand how to use PFPX with an expired server subscription with any weather engine and lets say for example ASN or FSGRW. Could anyone here told me anything about using the program with expired server subscription !!!!!!! It can be or not, it select an appropriate Waypoints according the weather or not, I'm impressed to read anything about the expired subscription especially my server Subs had been expired 54 days ago and my using of the program stopped along this period.

Hope to get the help because it is very very important to me as well as that the PFPX is the spinal cord of my simulator.

Thx

From the weather status button, lower right, select setup and configure the path to the weather engines weather folder.

Then from the same button select the weather engine your using.

From the weather status button, lower right, select setup and configure the path to the weather engines weather folder.

Then from the same button select the weather engine your using.

Thanks for response, i know how to use external weather source and understand that, and to be extremely detailed i'm fail to understand the tracks within the expired server subscription, in the lower bar i put the tracks on manual, but i am fail to understand does it will correct automatically within the external weather source or what....

I'm fail how to manipulate the TRACKS within the expired server subsc...i need to understand them.

You'll need to copy/paste the tracks from another source when using manual mode.

So why i use another weather source in the PFPX, is that the tracks depends on the weather ????

Archived