Airbus A320/A321 Cruise altitude issue.

bijanm4

On some flights whenever I reach my cruising altitude the master caution and warning come on and the plane pitches up for about 5-10 seconds then keeps climbing at a slower rate even though it is above cruising altitude. Help would be appriciated.

Sorry Im just getting into fsx and Im just learning about these things. Can you explajn to me what that is. Im sorry if Im wasting your time I just getting into aerosoft payware

ok, for the beginning please start with the Step By Step guide, it will explain you how to get around this issue.

It also explains what the FMA is ;)

It's the indicator of the Autopilot modes in the upper part of the Primary Flight Display.

In the Step by Step guide you will also learn what TOGA LK is and how to deal with it.

• Deputy Sheriffs

It came with the product as one of the manuals when you installed it. Just look in the Aerosoft folder.

The Airbus is not an easy plane to learn but mastering it will give you a lot of satisfaction.

Archived