Hi Everyone!

I was wondering if anybody has been experiencing any frame issues recently with flight sim in general? I generally get very good frames and then suddenly about 2 weeks ago they dropped significantly from around 30 to 5. I have not installed anything new but I have a feeling something may have updated it's self and caused this. I did a full PC reset as I originally thought it may have been something installed on my computer however it did not help and I have the same result.

Thanks

Jacob

I have no trouble. In fact my fps increased a little bit (P3Dv2) and I don't know exactly why.

Check that your hardware is still running at the same power it had before. Probably something broke on your computer.

Thanks for the suggestions. Turns out the day the frames went was the day I hoovered my PC out. The checklist item - CPU fan - secure check was missed out :D One of the screws was a loose... I'm shocked really how much of an impact this made as the other 3 were fine.

Relieved now anyway :P

Thanks

Jacob

Archived