Wingview Bar

Phil Reynolds

Hi,

Not a huge issue, but there are a couple of wingviews that do not function when you click on them.

They are both on the second from bottom picture in the wingview bar (the first and last screen when you scroll through them with the mouse wheel).

Regards

Phil

Hi Phil,

I have only the current development version on my system so I am not sure what your problem is. Please send us a screenshot of your WINGVIEW BAR and mark the two windows which are not working properly. Also please tell us what wrong views you get if you use those windows of the WINGVIEW BAR. Otherwise I am not able to identfy the problem or to know that maybe it has already been solved.....

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs

Also can't replicate this issue. All views work perfect. Did you manually editthe aircraft.cfg files? Does this happen with variant?

Hi Otto,

Just checked each of the variants A318/19/20/21 and all have the same issue.

I have tweaked the aircraft.cfg files, but only to change some of the initial zoom values and pan rate values for certain views, nothing else (and nothing for these two particular views).

I also used an original aircraft.cfg for on of the variants (I keep copies just in case!) and still get the issue.

I wonder if it is fixed in your dev version?

Regards

Phil

• Deputy Sheriffs

I can't remember to have a problem with the wingview bar, but I must admit that I used very rarely. So maybe there was an issue which has been fixed meanwhile.

IMHO best would be to wait for the new SP3 which will also be a new full installer.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Just re-tested this with SP3 and the problem still occurs. I think I have stumbled on the scenario where it doesn't work...

Only if the SOUND option for VIEWS is turned OFF in the right MCDU does this bug occur. If the sound is turned ON, all the views work correctly.

Regards

Phil

Archived