Not enough Torque in Jayhawk in FSX

slipstream

Although I have configured my throttle/collective within control panel/joystick, and the game, and I have the full range from min to max. However, I do not recieve the correct torque range in the Jayhawk. It is between the range 28-112. It only just climbs, and if you bank it descends.

I am assuming it is the torque.

Basically un-flyable. Any help greatly recieved thanks.

Keith

Cheers Janba, I will try F4. why does that specific keystroke influence Torque?

How on earth do I get rid of those audio voices telling me dont this and dont that? It is driving me crazy.

Thanks.

Understood Shaun. I am just happy it works. I really would like to eliminate the warning voices though. They are a nightmare. I will have to go into the main fsx sounds folder and replace them with my special silent .wav file.

Cheers Janba, I will try F4. why does that specific keystroke influence Torque?

How on earth do I get rid of those audio voices telling me dont this and dont that? It is driving me crazy.

Thanks.

Keybord F4 is the asigment when you dont have a yoke ore stick ... full trotthle ...

For the voicesounds ... hmmm ... yes,indeed ... FS X dont reconaise that "whe" fly a heli ... ! :?

How to fix that,I dont know ... at this moment ....!

Succes

Janber

• Aerosoft
Cheers Janber, all annoying callouts now deleted. Goto fsx root/sound/gps.wav They are the main culprits.

Yeah but what triggers them? We certainly do not do so in our gauges. Deleting the files is not a solution, at best a stop gap measure.

Yeah but what triggers them? We certainly do not do so in our gauges. Deleting the files is not a solution, at best a stop gap measure.

Hi Mathijs,

Have a look at my coments in this THREAD. The GPWS callouts are tied to the engine type. It's possible to set a keyboard assignment to silence them in flight though.