Torp-Sandefjord Approach Lights

Curtis Jarrett

Sir,

Purchased Torp-Sandefjord this week from Simmarket. Can you verify if the approach to runway 36 is supposed to have sequenced flashing lights? I have no flashing lights at all.

Thank you,

Curtis Jarrett

Sir,

Purchased Torp-Sandefjord this week from Simmarket. Can you verify if the approach to runway 36 is supposed to have sequenced flashing lights? I have no flashing lights at all.

Thank you,

Curtis Jarrett

Hi Curtis,

The approach to RWY 36 is not supposed to have sequenced flashing lights. 3D approach lights was added in v1.02 which correspond better to the real world lighting. The earlier P3D versions of Torp had sequenced flashing lights, which has now been corrected - if that's what you're refering to?

Thanks for reply, I saw a review video yesterday an noticed sequenced lighting and kind of liked them. I guess I got the updated version and all works fine. Just wanted to make sure.

Thank you,

Curtis Jarrett

Archived