enlarging/ magnifying PFD & ND

pee-pee

Hi

How do i enlarge the PFD & ND

I find the PFD and ND to be way to small. I have a large screen display (monitor). Unlike the PMDG where you can click the display so that it pops up and gives you an enlarged view, I am unable to do this here. This makes it very difficult to do some raw data flying where reading the instruments precisely is important

I have tried the zoom option, this does make the Panels look bigger, but the runway disappears

Can somebody help please

I have searched the net quite a lot but did not find any reasonable answers.

Thanks in advance

Hi

How do i enlarge the PFD & ND

I find the PFD and ND to be way to small. I have a large screen display (monitor). Unlike the PMDG where you can click the display so that it pops up and gives you an enlarged view, I am unable to do this here. This makes it very difficult to do some raw data flying where reading the instruments precisely is important

I have tried the zoom option, this does make the Panels look bigger, but the runway disappears

Can somebody help please

I have searched the net quite a lot but did not find any reasonable answers.

Thanks in advance

hi theres a tweak to do have the displays in 2d like pmdg has when you click the displays here it is the thread http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/65608-how-to-set-up-a-system-with-4-monitors-wits-airbus-x-extended/

wow there is a lot of lag now after following th instructions from the thread. isn't there any other use friendly version just like the PMDG?. i have paid a lot for this !

please help.

i dont fly much on th autopilot. i hand fly mostly raw data, and its really difficult without having a clear view of what the pitch and vertical speed is showing

pls help ......... i have paid a lot for this, i wish some one can help me

wow there is a lot of lag now after following th instructions from the thread. isn't there any other use friendly version just like the PMDG?. i have paid a lot for this !

please help.

i dont fly much on th autopilot. i hand fly mostly raw data, and its really difficult without having a clear view of what the pitch and vertical speed is showing

pls help ......... i have paid a lot for this, i wish some one can help me

hi that is the only way to get the displays to pop up unfortuanlty and what you mean by getting lag ur fps drops a lot?

Archived