PMDG 737 SP1d

SEFEH

Hi,

I bought a PMDG 737 800/900 600/700 at Areosoft shop for a year ago as a "downloaded version". I know the SP1d is released and can be downloaded at Precision manual website (as ecommerce customer). When is it possible to download the release for us Areosoft customer? Or schould we pay some sort of update before we get the update?

Please anybody know?

Best regards

Folke Ekeroth

Our Box Customers will get the update soon (PMDG is working on it).

If you bought the software somewhere else (DL from PMDG) you have to get the update form them, as our update wont work for you.

Greets

Fabian

Hi,

Many thanks for Your reply!

I bought the PMDG products from Areosoft and as I told as a DL. Is it mean the same as box version? Is that mean we get a boxed version and not can dovnload the update?

Best regards

Folke Ekeroth

The download versions are not the same files as the boxed files (that's one of the problems actually). We are talking to PMDG every day to sort this out, it's bothering us seriously.

Hi Mathijs,

Many thanks for your quick reply. I hope as well areosoft that problems are solved by PMDG and the SP1d release can be distributed by you.

Best regards

Folke Ekeroth

Is there a post somewhere about this. I noticed another thread was asking where to register his copy of the NGX and I am confused incase I have missed some instructions!

Yeah cheers Emi.

Although it seems you fail to realise what I am asking.

Yes I've been keeping tabs on Avsim forum. As that is where PMDG make their announcements. So in my paitence I come over here to see if there was any news on this side (As you guys are pretty good with small updates and snippets of infomation).

I could of created a new thread (thus asking questions which would warrant that rude reply from yourself), but no I did the sensible thing and read all posts in reference to SP1d for the NGX and then ask my question on an existing thread.

Perhaps I should rephrase my question. Why is there a need to register ones boxed copy of the NGX as JC Knapp is trying to do in this thread

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/93048-registering-pmdg-737-ngx/

Ah right, maybe I misunderstood you.

Right now this is not needed to register it to get updates. This is the case with some other products, so that is why some people may want to try to register their NGX, but right now there is no sense in doing this.

What I can tell you however is that PMDG wants us to check if you own a legal version before we are allowed to hand you the update.

This has been purely PMDG's descition and as they are the developers they can descide to do this.

We know exactly as much as you do. I'm also exited to see what PMDG will come up with, but at this moment we at Aerosoft simply do not know anything else than you.

If we would have any information to share you can be absolutly assured we would share it immediatly!

Even I got all the information I can give you from PMDGs announcements on their facebookpage and their forums.

Thanks for the reply.

I have just checked where I bought the copy from and I got it from simmarket (hold the boos please)

Will this affect the update at all when it is finalised and released?

hey there guys i had this bought for me as a gift a year or 2 ago, i think it was bought on amazon. could someone please advise me on exactly what i need to do when the box update becomes available please?

Many thanks

Neil Brown

hey there guys i had this bought for me as a gift a year or 2 ago, i think it was bought on amazon. could someone please advise me on exactly what i need to do when the box update becomes available please?

Many thanks

Neil Brown

This is still tba; pls. read post #13 by Emanuel Hagen ("Emi") one more time. :rolleyes:

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/92919-pmdg-737-sp1d/?p=664221

(...)

We know exactly as much as you do. I'm also exited to see what PMDG will come up with, but at this moment we at Aerosoft simply do not know anything else than you.

(...)

Archived