Creating Photo Scenery with g2xpl

I've added a new video to my series "X-Plane 10 Ultra-Realism for FREE". The new video, part 3 of the series, is titled "Creating Photo Scenery with g2xpl"

Hello cobolman,

thank you for this tutorial video.

I have moved the post to the right forum : "Hints Tips Tutorials FAQs"

Greets Heinz

Kennt jemand diese Fehlermeldung und könnte mir evtl. weiter helfen?

Unable to locate terrain definition

terrain/g2xpl_8_17_67856_84992.ter

(io_dsf.cpp:559)

Freundliche Grüsse

Marco

• 2 months later...

Hi everybody,

I have a strange issue which drives me nuts and thought that someone here may see what I don't see.

I am regularly creating photosceneries with g2xpl. I have nice ones for Southern France, Florida, the Munich area and so on. They all load and display as they should.

However, whenever I try to create one for the KLAX area it also compiles fine, it looks as all the others, it goes in the custom scenery folder, ini entry, it loads according to the log file BUT it does not show in X-Plane. Nada. All I see is plain vanilla scenery.

I tried to disable all other custom sceneries, let only the KLAX one in the custom scenery folder. I tried to generate the scenery with the default mesh and with the HD mesh. It just doesn't show up.

Any advice is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Hans

Archived