Airbus 318/319 doors wont close

MichaelAKing

hello,

I have installed the latest 1.21 version, panel fired up, flight plan entered, cockpit preparation carried out ,but then when instructed to close doors the MCDU will not respond to my mouse clicks.

I do not experience this problem with my separate Airbus Extended 320/321 aircraft.

Most grateful for any advise.

Michael A.King

Hi Michael,

with which ACFT STATE you started? P. e. if you started with the TURNAROUND STATE the 4 doors should be automatically open (orange in the MCDU2 DOOR MENU). Does you question mean if you click the on the LSK1L the FRONT DOOR does not close?

Regards,

Rolf

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. The problem occurs starting cold & dark in FSX, and when trying to close the door using LSK1, consequently one cannot continue with "before startup" or any other operations.

Regards

Mike

Hi Mike,

did you also try to use the normal FSX key command for opening and closing doors = SHIFT+E? If this works, then there is a problem with your Airbus installation.

Regards,

Rolf

Hi Rolf,

Had a fresh download and install with antivirus off, of course,.... but also zeroed my "user change account control " which appears to have solved the issue.

Many thanks for your assistance.

Regards

Mike

Hello again Rolf,

Unfortunately the issue persists, on my FSX and I still cannot close the doors.

All goes well after panel initiation,CDU flight planned, and cockpit preparation completed ,(Checklists capt & co pilot ON,) when instructed to close the doors my mouse cursor does not close the doors, they can be closed hitting shift+E, but of course this simply de- activates the MDU,---end of flight.

You mentioned previously that this could mean that the aircraft is not installed correctly, well, I have made three fresh installations, with antiviris ,and user account control zeroed on both download and installation to no avail.

My Airbus 320/321 v1.6 behaves perfectly.

Regards

Mike

Hi Mike,

Are you using a loadsheet or manually loading pax, cargo, fuel?

Are you trying to load more pax, cargo, fuel than is max capacity?

Loadsheet corrupted?

Do pax, cargo, fuel show green on the right side of the MCDU?

Is FSX installed in "C:\program files x86\"?

Hi Jerry

Yep using the airbus planner & load sheet within max parameters, and the loads are indicated in green on right side of MCDU, where my FSX is situated is not an issue..." run as admin " always, another curious thing about this possible bug is that the doors on the left of the MCDU,ie front left & aft left will not operate, but the 4 doors on the right of the MCDU ie front right, aft right, front cargo, aft cargo operate normally???

Regards

Mike

Hi Mike,

what do you mean by "see below" - there was no below....... If the problem still exists then I have the following questions:

• Did you search the Forum for solutions - because I know some other users also had probelsm with doors?
  • Did you check from the outside if the doors are really open?
  • Do you have the same behaviour with DARK&COLD state e. g. when only one door is open?
  • Shows the DOORS MENU the open doors marked in "orange"?

Regards,

Rolf

Hello again Rolf,

Ignore "see below"---my error

I have carried out 4 separate fresh installations of 318/319, same issues arise. I have flown three flights with no problems starting from the "Taxi ready " panel state, BUT, whenever I start with "cold & dark " panel state, the front left, and aft left doors will not respond to the mouse cursor, strangely enough the other 4 doors ie;- front right, aft right, front cargo and aft cargo open and close normally.

In answer to your question in cold and dark panel state, the front left is physically open, and is indicated so in colour orange in the MCDU.

Regards

Mike

Archived