AES 2.38 is available now

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Developer

Hi Oliver

Can you check, please, double gates at LPPR 2014. I was post a topic with photos!

Regards

Rezende

I can not reproduce this issue, take care that you have the newest version of the scenery and AES 2.38 installed. And check in AESHelp that the new "TropicalSim Porto 2014" Entry is activ, not the old one.

I can not reproduce this issue, take care that you have the newest version of the scenery and AES 2.38 installed. And check in AESHelp that the new "TropicalSim Porto 2014" Entry is activ, not the old one.

Hi Oliver

Thanks for answering
Attached image of my AESHelp FSX
I hope the image below answer your questions.
Thank you.

post-141954-0-48193200-1429740719_thumb.

post-141954-0-00768500-1429740874_thumb.

post-141954-0-18663900-1429740893_thumb.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2015-04-22: Fix for Flytampa Vienna Version 2.6 in FSX only:

Flytampa has updated there installer to Version 2.6 in FSX (FS9 not effected), so maybe AES 2.38 will not see the airport as installed,

when the Version 2.6 is installed instead of 2.5

In this case unzip the file below to the <FS>\Aerosoft\AES\AIRPORT Folder and replace the file there, then start AEShelp again.

attachicon.gifAES Fix for LOWW 260.zip

v2.6? I cannot find any update from v2.5. That is the latest update on the FT forum is v2.5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Guten Morgen ,

oliver , ich war etwas enttäuscht von dem Informationfluss bzgl AES Entwcklung mit der Hoffnug auf eine neue version in diesem Monat gehts mir wieder besser ;)

ich möchte diesen Threat  nicht unübersichtlich machen ,  aber ich als Sizilianer hoffe , dass unter den neuen Airports in 2.39 auch die super umgesetzt Payware von Catania LICc  dabei ist

danke!

Hi,
I have just bought FlyTampa Copenhagen X (EKCH) and updated to AES ver. 2.38.
Unfortunately I have double jetways.
Is it a FlyTampa or AES problem, are there anything I can do about it?

Please login to display this image.

Hi again,
no need for advice, I don't have double jetway anymore :)
I did a reinstallation of Copenhagen airport and noticed there was a check mark for "Download & Install Vistamare", which I unchecked. I got double jetways because I already had AES installed.

Arghhhhh...... I've got double jetways again :( First the jetways didn't worked and I opened AESHELP 2.38 and pressed "Resync/Repair" . Now the jetways was ok but they was doubled again.

Now I wonder what to do? 

Please login to display this image.

Thanks Rafal, for the link to "Dual jetways at EKCH", but it don't seem to help me :(
First, I don't have the flyTampa Scenery Configurator which I can't download because of a dead download link at FlyTampas website.
But as I said, I could uncheck "Download & Install Vistamare" when I reinstalled the airport, - and the double jetways was gone.
First when I Resync/Repair the EKCH airport in AES, the double jetways went back.

According to Airports supported by AES 2.38 it shows support for Flytampa Copenhagen X 2014 with 3 Credits, but inside AESHELP it only shows "off-EKCH FlyTampa Copenhagen X as 3 DEMO. Also I works as a DEMO and desappear in EKCH after a while, - does it mean that the Flytampa Copenhagen X is not available for AES?
I still wonder how I can get rid of the double jetways :unsure: But maybe it is not important as long as FlyTampa only appears in AES as a DEMO version.

Recently downloaded the FSX FlyTampa Vienna 2.6 up-date from Aerosoft, today I updated the AES to the latest 2.38 version.

Also downloaded the Fix Bundle, do I place the contents in both FS9 & FSX or is the bundle  for FSX only.

I don't have the flyTampa Scenery Configurator which I can't download because of a dead download link at FlyTampas website

wizzy61,

The link at FlyTampa is working - I have just checked it for you: http://www.flytampa.org/downloads.html

If you can't download it, just please use another browser or turn off your antivirus.

Thank you very much, now everything with the Fly Tampa download and AES is solved :D

It was the AVAST which blocked for the download. After disabling AVAST I’ve got the Scenery Configurator. Also I got rid of the doublicated jetways after I started the Scenery Configurator and chosed my settings.

The reason I could not activate the airport in AESHELP was I only had 2 credits left. After buying new credits and activation, the EKCH airport changed from off to Full and AES now seem to work right. Thanks again guys :)

Archived