AES 2.38 is available now

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great work Oliver thank you.

Just one question maybe you can answer it?

Is there any change to get AES support for this airport?

RKPC, JEJU int (Pacific Island Sim)

Robert

Note: Please only post AES 2.38 related issues here in this thread, no request for future release!

• Developer

Still no FSX Steam support?

I am still discussing it with Vistamare, we hope to have a solution here, but can't say yet when it is availble.

• Developer

Oliver, why there is no support for FS2004 KSNA?

Only a typo error in the list KSNA is also supported in FS9

• Developer

That it must be. I was confused because KAUS was relased (for FSX) only mid November or so. Thanks a lot for the heads-up!

KAUS for FSX was added at 21th of November to the installer of 2.37b, so it is helpful to check this thread from time to time :)

Hi Oli

Thank you for the update! May I kindly ask, wh EETN still is not supported? I installed already the newest versions weeks ago, where you can select the jetways disabled for AES.

Regards

Patrick

Hello Oliver, it would appear a couple of us are having a problem with FS hanging at startup. (myself with FS9.1 and another chap with FSX)

My FS hangs on loading the def Cessna's textures (my def flight) and will go no further. This happened after installing AES 2.38.

fsscr018_zpsuihpandf.jpg

Hello all,

I first said YippeEE for CYYZ support but it won't work.

Cheers,

Bill

Sorry I spoke too soon..... I cannot get into CYYZ at all. I also used 3 of my last 5 credits to activate it. It gets up to loading terrain maybe 30% then sits there for ages and does absolutely nothing. I have to kill FSX with the Task Manager. I then went to CYVR and it worked, then moved my aircraft to CYYZ and it did the same thing. Started loading terrain then stopped. Uninstalled AES 2.38 and re-installed 2.37 and it works. But my 3 credits are now gone.

Please try once: "Set the AES Entry in the scenery.cfg to "Active=false" and restart the FS" does it still not load?

Greets

​Fabian

It still does not load. I had a graphics card failure prior to this…and have installed a replacement card. It was working very well a few days ago.

I don't really think my problem is due to AES but I thought I would ask as it is the only thing I have installed since the new card.

Hello,

I've also massive problems since the installation of AES 2.38 - My FSX stopped loading in 3 of 4 cases I tried. I haven't installed anything else than AES 2.38 in the last days. I also flew a lot this week, so I'm sure the problem did occur after the installation of the new AES version.

Problem lies in the file AES-LFMN-ASI.BGL (length 0). It's being generated by AES 2.38 and it hangs the sim

For now, delete the file AES-LFMN-ASI.BGL in folder \Aerosoft\Nice Cote dAzur\Scenery. It will disable AES support for Nice, but at least FS will work...

Regards,

Jure

Problem lies in the file AES-LFMN-ASI.BGL (length 0). It's being generated by AES 2.38 and it hangs the sim

For now, delete the file AES-LFMN-ASI.BGL in folder \Aerosoft\Nice Cote dAzur\Scenery. It will disable AES support for Nice, but at least FS will work...

Regards,

Jure

How can that cause my issue with CYYZ??

OK - TESTED it out so I re-installed AES2.38 and tried again - you are indeed correct! I got rid of the AES-LFMN-ASI.BGL and I can go to CYYZ now with AES2.38. I get working jetways etc... When will the bug with Nice Cote dAzur be fixed?

How on Earth did you isolate LFMN out of all the possibilities?

Cheers,

Bill

• OPabst locked and unpinned this topic

Archived