Saitek Rhino X-55 Stick, button 15 stays on

Hello,

I've just started setting up my X-55 but I cannot make the stick working properly, while the throttle is perfect.

This is my problem:

post-72517-0-70924300-1424857386_thumb.j

Button 15 seems to be always pressed, but in fact there are no button pressed and I even don't know which button is! As a consequence, no buttons in the stick work, while axis are functioning.

Does anybody has some advice for this? I made everything according to what the manual says: download and install the latest drivers, plug in both USBs and then install Saitek Software, but still no luck ...

Thanks

• Aerosoft

Hello,

we can't do anything for you. Please send it back to the vendor where you have bought it.

There is nothing we can do from this long distance. When you have bought it at aerosoft we will be happy to sort this issue out for you once you have sent it back.

Jonas :)

I would rather suggest you try it on a different computer/usb port and see if it makes a difference. Try default drivers as well as manufacturer driver.

Tried with windows drivers, Saitek drivers and also with different USB ports... no difference

Now, don't know why and how, the button 15 light is disappeared, but no buttons on the stick work

EDIT: everything seems back to normal and the buttons seems to be working now. Don't really know what happened

Now, don't know why and how, the button 15 light is disappeared, but no buttons on the stick work

EDIT: everything seems back to normal and the buttons seems to be working now. Don't really know what happened

Oh it's simply electronics and it's sense of humor ;)

• 1 month later...

Hey I came across this post while doing a google search because i was having the same confusion as you.

just to clarify for anyone else who might come across this post.

button 15 on the stick is actually the M1 selector on the throttle, button 16 m2 and button 17 m3 respectively. that's why it always stays on. it's not a malfunction.

Archived