No numbers in avionics stack

solrayz

7 minutes ago, mopperle said:

There is something else: You are using the Steam Edition. Even when you close the Steam Client there can other Steam processes be running in the background (check via Taskmanager). Those Steam processes prevent the correct installation of fonts. So make sure that no Steam process is running while you install fonts.

I will try. I just drag n drop the font from FSX/font-folder to win/font-folder and it is installed. Am I right?

Hello!

I dont know what the problem is, BUT every time when I want to use the Twotter I have to make things are as follow:

-turn on PC first time of a day

-find quartz.ttf in sim/fonts-folder

-right click on it and "install"

-reboot PC, start sim etc.

in this case all work fine, I can reboot PC any times - no matter, all work

But after long turn-off I have to perform the list above.......)))))

every time after installing the font new copies of quartz appear in windows/fonts-folder (e.g. quartz_0, quartz_1, quartz_2 etc.). I can delete them or leave them - no matter....

• Deputy Sheriffs

And when you install, your anti-virus is off (then remember to turn it back on afterwards) and you run the installer as Administrator.

• 2 months later...

This is happening to me as well.  It's only this plane in P3Dv4 and I've never had this issue before.  I did the re-install  of the font and it worked once but then it stopped.

• Deputy Sheriffs

FWIW, I just reinstalled mine after not having it on my system for a while and all the numbers look as expected. FSX and P3D v4 on Windows 10 64 bit Pro.

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 hours ago, Rick Abshier said:

This is happening to me as well.  It's only this plane in P3Dv4 and I've never had this issue before.  I did the re-install  of the font and it worked once but then it stopped.

I assume you are running Windows 10. Microsoft introduced a bug with an earlier Windows update and fixed it later on with a sub-sequential Windows update. So please make sure to be up to date with all Windows updates.

Right - latest version of Windows 10 with all the updates.  I re-installed the fonts yesterday and it worked for awhile.  Later, when trying again, it stopped working.  I understand that this many be a Windows issue, but why would it only affect this particular aircraft as others use this font as well?

• Deputy Sheriffs

I simply do not see this issue ion my Windows 10 machine and various aircraft running. So it is for sure alocal issue.

But anyway as the original post is over 2 years old and the problem was different adn solved at that time I'll close this topic as solved and if you like yon can proceed in the other topic pinned in this forum.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived