Free download!! Alcatraz for FSX

• Aerosoft

Mea Culpa... we promised a San Francisco scenery for FS2004 and we were not able to deliver for many very good reasons (believe me). So we bit the bullet, closed the project and decided to give our customer at least a free bit of the scenery to show we are sorry (see we are really nice guys and girls here at Aerosoft).

So here is Alcatraz for FSX, looks pretty good when you cruise the San Francisco bay or even when you approach one of the many airports around the bay. It's free, does not contain any adds for Aerosoft and it remains our copyright. That means you can not have it on your own site to share not can you share it in any other way.

Check it out at: http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/re/ibosh...ow20,4391390510

Or use the direct link: http://www.aerosoft2.de/downloads/alcatraz...RAZ_FSX_100.zip

Ooops ... nice geste of you,Mathijs ... Thanks :wink:

but .....

Click on this button to get your free copy: xxxxx

System requirements:

Microsoft Flight Simulator X

Download-Size: 5.4 MB

Hmm ... I dont see it .... xxx ?

Ore,must I wait til there is a link? :oops:

Thanks in advance

Janber

Ooops .... SORY ..... :oops:

Got it .... my firewall was prevented me from downloading .... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sory .... all is well now ... :D:D:D

Thanks to the hole team and Mathijs :wink:

Bests

Janber

Perfectly, thanks much!

regards

Andras

good to hear, Andras! :D

If it's not a secret - what are you working on at the moment? I am a great fan of all you did so far ... (even the L*** stuff) ... !

thanks and best regs

• Aerosoft

good to hear, Andras! :D

If it's not a secret - what are you working on at the moment? I am a great fan of all you did so far ... (even the L*** stuff) ... !

thanks and best regs

Well, that's no real secret.... Budapest. and it is going to be a real nice scenery...

• Aerosoft
Will there be a free version for FS9, or are we few S.O.L.? I mean, the original San Francisco scenery was meant for FS9, why not offer the good gesture to us too. :wink:

Good idea.. I'll take care of it later this week.

Well, that's no real secret.... Budapest. and it is going to be a real nice scenery...

ah! Home, sweet home --- didn't think about that ... thought of another "city", not an airport :D Or isn't that Ferihengy ?

• Aerosoft
Will there be a free version for FS9, or are we few S.O.L.? I mean, the original San Francisco scenery was meant for FS9, why not offer the good gesture to us too. :wink:

here it is...

http://www.aerosoft2.de/downloads/alcatraz...RAZ_FS9_100.zip