Aileron texture glitch

DaveWG

Hi,

I hadn't flown the Lightning for a while, but the F mk6 previews reminded me how good this aircraft is so I thought I'd wheel her out again. :)

While looking around I notice the underside of the starboard aileron seems to have a mapping issue, see pic.

L3aileron.jpg

Looking at the model in MCX it seems to be using the texture map for the top of the wing, rather than the bottom.

This is only on the F3 model, the Mk1a is OK.

Looking forward to the Fmk6 & TacPack integration. :D

Hi,

I hadn't flown the Lightning for a while, but the F mk6 previews reminded me how good this aircraft is so I thought I'd wheel her out again. :)

While looking around I notice the underside of the starboard aileron seems to have a mapping issue, see pic.

Looking at the model in MCX it seems to be using the texture map for the top of the wing, rather than the bottom.

This is only on the F3 model, the Mk1a is OK.

Looking forward to the Fmk6 & TacPack integration. :D

Yes ,sorry that one sneaked through in the first patch , but is already fixed and ready for the next update

Archived