Aerosoft Airbus problem with DX10 Scenery Fixer

Michael21

Shadows get's out from walls after i've installed DX10 Scenery Fixer. Why? Can someone help me? Please!

post-111616-0-66776000-1424014400_thumb.

If i turn off shadows, it's all ok! But no so realistic :(

Thank you in advance!

P.S. don't blame me if i've posted this topic not in the right group!

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, shadows are a matter of FSX and DX.

Nothing we can do.

Regards

OK, thank you!

Strange,

For me works fine in every aspect. Have you updated your Dx10 Fixer?

Can you please make few screenshots with your settings?

Thx!

Oh, here is onother guy that have same problem, and he's don't use DX10 Scenery fixer, even don't use DX10 (only DX9). And on other aircrafts i don't get this...

What can be?

Thx!

• Aerosoft

Oh, here is onother guy that have same problem, and he's don't use DX10 Scenery fixer, even don't use DX10 (only DX9). And on other aircrafts i don't get this...

What can be?

Thx!

Clearly FSX is misinterpreting things. Now 99% of the time this is caused by tweaks that make FS faster bu cutting corners. What tweaks have you done? shaders?

Clearly FSX is misinterpreting things. Now 99% of the time this is caused by tweaks that make FS faster bu cutting corners. What tweaks have you done? shaders?

I don't know what concretely i've do it... i have changed something in nvidia inspector and instaled DX10 scenery fixer, all this - to get shadows in VC!

What i have changed i don't know because all that i have copyed from another forum!

Please help if you know another way to get these shadows...

Thank you for replying!

• Deputy Sheriffs

What i have changed i don't know because all that i have copyed from another forum!

And that's the problem: If you don't know what you are doing, simply don't do it!!.

Obviously you have tweaked your FSX to death and the only resolution is to do a fresh install of FSX and all your addons. Sorry, but this is the price you have to pay. ;)

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well...

Perhaps a FSX.CFG rebuild would save the situation with less pain....

Delete your fsx.cfg and restart your simulator, please

Regards

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well...

Perhaps a FSX.CFG rebuild would save the situation with less pain....

Delete your fsx.cfg and restart your simulator, please

Regards

As long as he knows which one to delete.

And I'm not sure how it affects DX10 Fixer when a new fsx.cfg is being built, despite the fact that DX10 also changes filesin FSX and despite the fact that he had no clue what he did at all. ;)

Fairly sure this is a DX10 fixer issue, this does not happen in DX9. Not for me anyway, DX10 is really buggy unfortunately. I think the best option to get those features is to make the move to P3D.

Archived