Mega Airport London Heathrow Xtended HELP!!!

Guido Piermarini

Hello. Today February 14 buy the Mega Airport London Heathrow Xtended but I do not appear in my account to download. Among my expenses on my credit card and spending appears but the Mega Airport London Heathrow Xtended in my download list is not!

Please send us an E-Mail with as many details as possible to support@aerosoft.com and we will deal with the issue on monday (sorry, no one in the office to have a look at it right now).

Ps.: I removed your transactiondetails to avoid someone getting stupid ideas what to do with it ;)

And just in case: If you like as can also provide support in Spanish :)

• 3 months later...

Hello aerosoft

I have a questiion.

Will simwings bring an update for EGLL?

More than six months ago many poblems were reported like missing gates on A380 positions, strange shadows on the grounds, trees on the roads ect

But no response from simwings until now. Is there something planned or can you ask the designer? The current version is still 1.0 .

Thank you

• Aerosoft

Hello,

i have not experienced that problems within my P3D. What problems did you encounter? Please open a new topic for that.

Jonas

• 1 month later...

Hello! I have this problem with the Mega Airport London Heathrow Xtended. Use Prepar3D v2.5 with W7 64 bit! FTX Orbx Global, REX4, and almost always use the PMDG 737! can you help me? Thank You! Sorry for my english.

2015-7-27_23-12-16-907.bmp

2015-7-27_23-12-21-206.bmp

2015-7-27_23-12-30-514.bmp

• Deputy Sheriffs

There is something interfering with the scenery. Do you also have FTX Vector installed or any other Orbx product?

And what did you install since February when you bought the product?

And please: next time save your screenshots as jpeg before attaching them.

Hay algo que interfiere con el paisaje. ¿También has FTX Vector instalada o cualquier otro producto Orbx?

¿Y qué se instala desde febrero, cuando compró el producto?

Y por favor: la próxima vez que guardar sus imágenes como jpeg antes de fijar ellos.

Orbx I have installed just what I mentioned earlier. Install it when you buy it and then I had to reformat the computer and I'm installing everything again. We apologize for my mistake with the format of the photos and my English Thanks. It would be good if you can speak Spanish

• Deputy Sheriffs

Ok, as you have asked the question also in the spanish forum, we stick to the topic over there. Unfortunately I do not speak spanish, but hopefully somebody else might help you.

Archived